Quanterion Solutions Incorporated has been awarded a $41,069,551 contract by the Department of Defense for the operation of the Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC). This contract directly supports the DoD mission by enabling collection, analysis, synthesizing/processing, and dissemination of Scientific and Technical Information (STI) in the areas of Homeland Defense and Security, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Biometrics, Medical, Cultural Studies, Alternative Energy and other related technologies. Work will be headquartered in Utica, New York, with support from the Company’s National Capital Region (NCR) office. The work expands the Company’s similar work in operating the Cyber Security and Information Systems Information Analysis Center (CSIAC) in Utica and its Defense Threat Reduction Information Analysis Center (DTRIAC) in Albuquerque, NM and the NCR.
- Introducing a New ROADS Interface!
- Quanterion a Sponsor in HUSTLE Defense Accelerator’s Demo Day
- Happy Professional Engineers Day!
- Fall 2022 Reliability Engineering Training
- Quanterion Featured in CNYBJ Cybersecurity Special Report
- New Electronic Derating Resource to Improve System Reliability
- Pieces of Pi
- Calculating an Average Infant Mortality Factor Over a Given Service Life Using the 217Plus™ Methodology
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Schoolery: The All-in-One Campus Navigation App
- Password Security
- Office 365: Worth the Switch for Identity Management?
- What is Federated Identity Management?
- Identity Management Day Resources
- Securely File Your 2021 Taxes Online
- Learn How to Avoid Scams This National Consumer Protection Week
- Digital Spring Cleaning – Protect Your Devices and Data