Cybersecurity Consulting Services
Quanterion offers a range of solutions to meet the cybersecurity needs of its growing customer base, to include information security research and development, risk assessments, experimentation and prototyping, training, cybersecurity framework compliance and a host of IT and software solutions.
Are You at Risk?
As cyberattacks become increasingly sophisticated and occur more frequently, what can be done to ensure your organization is not the next victim? The experts at Quanterion are here to help. Let our knowledgeable and experienced cybersecurity professionals assist you with every aspect of your cybersecurity program, from risk assessments and recovery plans, to workforce training and security hardware/software configuration.
What We Offer
Quanterion Solutions provides top to bottom compliance support for security policies and standards! Our main cybersecurity services include:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessments
- Security Policies and Cybersecurity Compliance
- Hardware/Software Implementation
- Recovery Plans
- Compliance Tool Support
- Workforce Training
- Configuration Requirements Analysis
Cybersecurity Compliance as a Service
Big or small, every company, organization and individual has become a target. Regardless of whether you must comply with a national or industry-specific security standard, protecting your information systems and organizational data is critical to your business’ reputation and prosperity. The consequences of a cyberattack can involve a considerable financial loss, with a potentially devastating impact on the organization.
Quanterion Solutions can assist your company with cybersecurity compliance.
Demonstrating compliance to the most recent standards is a significant challenge. The evolving threat landscape results in a growing list of requirements and security policies, placing a significant burden on in-house IT/cyber personnel. Quanterion Solutions’ professionals are experts in demonstrating compliance to a variety of compliance frameworks, including the following:
- NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Mission Relevant Terrain – Cyber (MRT-C)
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) / Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- NIST CSF for Critical Infrastructure
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Leverage our experience to ensure that your organization is compliant, but more importantly that the necessary safeguards are implemented and optimized.
Managing Security Risk
- Assess Requirements
- Determine the required level of protection for the system(s) and data
- Select Controls
- Identify security practices/policies commensurate with the system’s required security
- Implement Controls
- Install/employ/configure appropriate technical and/or procedural solutions
- Assess Controls
- Identify security shortcomings and develop vulnerability remediation plan
- Conduct Risk Assessments
- Determine if organization accepts the risks associated with the system’s operation
- Manage Risk
- Maintain system(s) and software while continuously monitoring security posture
- Assess Requirements
Learn More about Our Cybersecurity Consulting
Quanterion Solutions can provide ad hoc and/or on-going cybersecurity consulting for a wide range of projects. We can also walk your staff through a particular cybersecurity problem or standard.