Quanterion offers several training options to government and industry organizations. In addition to the variety of topics that these courses address, the training is also presented in different formats (on-site, online videos, etc.) and has been developed to fit a range of different skill sets/levels of expertise. This combination of options ensures that we can provide the training that best fits your specific needs.
Quanterion offers live instructor-led training at the customer’s facility with the option of the standard course content or a course that has been tailored to address specific topics of importance to your organization. We can also present “Train the Trainers” sessions and develop customized training materials. For more information e-mail us at q…@quanterion.com or call 877.808.0097.
The following live instructor-led training courses are available:
- Design for Reliability (DFR)
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Enterprise
- Reliability 101
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Modeling Part I
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Modeling Part II
- Introduction to Reliability Centered Maintenance (1 Day)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (3 Days)
- Reliability Growth Through Robust Design and Test
- Reliability Testing
- Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis
- Weibull Analysis (3 Days)
Online Course Training
Quanterion offers several online training resources, providing customized access to a large collection of training material. Quanterion’s online training videos are offered as a single seat subscription for unlimited viewing by a single user over a 3-month period and can be viewed on any browser-enabled device. Quanterion’s online training videos will allow you to receive training anywhere at any time; making your life easier.
Quanterion offers the following online training resources: