Reliability engineering open training is now offered Nov. 14-16, 2023 in Orlando, FL!
Quanterion’s Reliability Engineering Training Options
Take your reliability engineering skills to the next level with Quanterion’s hands-on training! Whether you are a seasoned reliability engineer or are new to the field, choose from a broad selection of courses developed by Quanterion’s in-house reliability experts.
The training is presented in various formats (in-person at your organization, online videos, offline, etc.) and has been developed to fit a range of skillsets. Let Quanterion Solutions provide you with training that best meets your specific needs.
Train In-Person at Your Organization
Quanterion offers in-person training at the customer’s facility that can be standardized to our existing course content or tailored to teach specific topics that are important to you. We can also present “Train the Trainers” sessions and develop customized training materials to meet your unique requirements.
The following in-person training courses are available:
- Design for Reliability (DFR) (five-day course)
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Enterprise (one-day course)
- Reliability 101: Introduction to Reliability Engineering (three-day course)
- Reliability 301: RAM Modeling I (three-day course)
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Modeling Part II (Prerequisite – RAM Part I) (two-day course)
- Introduction to Reliability Centered Maintenance (one-day course)
- Reliability 201: Quantitative Reliability Analysis (three-day course)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (three-day course)
- Reliability Growth Through Robust Design and Test (three-day course)
- Reliability Testing (one-day course)
- Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis (three-day course)
- Weibull Analysis (three-day course)
Quanterion Solutions also regularly provides these courses in an open training format at popular destinations.
For more information about our on-site or open training options, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at (877) 808-0097.
Attend Open Training
Reliability 301: RAM Modeling I and Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis are the next available open training courses, and will be offered Nov. 14-16, 2023 in Orlando, FL. Group discounts are available. Register today for Reliability 301: RAM Modeling I or Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis.
If you are interested in learning remotely, Quanterion Solutions offers several online training resources, giving you customized access to a large collection of training material. Our online training provides you access to unlimited viewing for three months as a single user. You can watch the videos on any Internet-connected device, enabling you to receive training anywhere at any time.
Click the course titles to learn more about the following online training resources:
- RIAC 217Plus™ Software Training
- Introduction to Reliability Engineering Video Series
- Lunchtime Learning Series
Interested in more training options? Quanterion Solutions provides customized training to government, industry, and academia employees, representatives, and organizations. Email us today at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you a local, state or government agency? You may be eligible to receive a discount if you purchase training through Quanterion’s General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), which is a fast and flexible method to access our government and industry technical solutions. Learn more about the GSA MAS contract.
Stay informed! Sign up for reliability engineering news.
Follow Quanterion Solutions on social media to access reliability engineering information, resources, and more.