Reliability Engineering Training
Quanterion Solutions invites you to attend its reliability engineering Summer 2022 Open Training on Tuesday, June 14 through 16, 2022.
The hands-on training will be hosted at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs in Lake Buena Vista, FL.
Registration deadline: June 1, 2022.
Reliability Engineering Training
Take your reliability engineering skills to the next level with Quanterion’s hands-on training! Whether you are a seasoned reliability engineer or are new to the field, choose from a broad selection of courses developed by Quanterion’s in-house reliability experts.
The training is presented in various formats (in-person at your organization, online videos, offline, etc.) and has been developed to fit a range of skillsets. Let Quanterion Solutions provide you with training that best meets your specific needs.
Train In-Person at Your Organization
Quanterion offers in-person training at the customer’s facility that can be standardized to our existing course content or tailored to teach specific topics that are important to you. We can also present “Train the Trainers” sessions and develop customized training materials to meet your unique requirements.
The following in-person training courses are available:
- Design for Reliability (DFR) (five-day course)
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Enterprise (one-day course)
- Reliability 101 (three-day course)
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Modeling Part I (three-day course)
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Modeling Part II (Prerequisite – RAM Part I) (two-day course)
- Introduction to Reliability Centered Maintenance (one-day course)
- Quantitative Reliability Analyses – Practical Approaches (three-day course)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (three-day course)
- Reliability Growth Through Robust Design and Test (three-day course)
- Reliability Testing (one-day course)
- Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis (three-day course)
- Weibull Analysis (three-day course)
Quanterion Solutions also regularly provides these courses in an open training format at popular destinations.
For more information about our on-site or open training options, email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at (877) 808-0097.
If you are interested in learning remotely, Quanterion Solutions offers several online training resources, giving you customized access to a large collection of training material. Our online training provides you access to unlimited viewing for three months as a single user. You can watch the videos on any Internet-connected device, enabling you to receive training anywhere at any time.
Click the course titles to learn more about the following online training resources:
Quanterion Solutions also offers a complete set of courses that contains approx. 33 hours of self-paced training on DVD. The complete set represents an equivalent of 3.3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Click the title below to learn more.
Interested in more training options? Quanterion Solutions provides customized training to government, industry, and academia employees, representatives, and organizations. Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Are you a local, state or government agency? You may be eligible to receive a discount if you purchase training through Quanterion’s General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), which is a fast and flexible method to access our government and industry technical solutions. Learn more about the GSA MAS contract.
Follow Quanterion Solutions Incorporated on social media to access reliability engineering information, resources, and more.