What is Software Reliability?
Software reliability is the probability that software will operate failure-free for a specified period of time in a specified environment. It is an important contributing factor impacting system reliability (which includes hardware and human reliability). Various approaches can be used to improve the reliability of software with an appropriate balance between development time and budget. High software reliability is extremely critical in cyber security applications.
What’s the payoff?
Robust software reliability design, development, test and support approaches help to ensure optimized system performance and total life cycle cost.
How can Quanterion Solutions help?
- Develop realistic software reliability requirements and software development specifications that include robust software reliability approaches
- Perform reliability analyses and recommend a cost-effective software reliability strategy for your software, products and/or systems
- Collect/analyze your software test data to determine the “best” software reliability model for you
- Collect/analyze your software test and field data to determine reliability trends, root failure causes and potential corrective actions for your software
- Evaluate your software for vulnerability to cybersecurity attacks and make recommendations for better protection
- And more!
To find out how you can access these services for your organization, call (877) 808-0097 (toll free) or send us an email at email@example.com
View Quanterion Solutions’ software reliability resources including training and publications.
Stay up-to-date! Sign up for reliability engineering news and resources!
Find Quanterion Solutions on social media to access more reliability engineering information, resources, and more.