Quanterion Solutions marked a milestone this month, celebrating the company’s 20th anniversary. Founded in 2000, the three-person company had its first home in a former mill building in West Utica that had become the temporary home of what is now the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute (SUNY Poly) before its new campus was built. In 2005, Quanterion relocated to the newly completed SUNY campus, and since May of 2017, the company headquarters has been in its own building at 266 Genesee Street, Utica across the street from the historic Stanley Theatre. Now, more than one hundred employees are located in Utica/Rome, Albuquerque, Washington, North Carolina and Colorado. The company’s staff, consisting primarily of IT/software developers, engineers and scientists, supports numerous advanced technologies programs and technical information centers for U.S. government and commercial customers across the country.
- Quanterion Participates in STAR-TIDES Conference
- STIRCAT – STI Retrieval and Cataloging Assistance Tool
- BFAS – Binary File Application Scanner
- Securing Internet-Connected Devices in Healthcare: Week Three of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Quanterion Solutions is a Cybersecurity Awareness Month Champion!
- 2nd Annual Cybersecurity Awareness Colloquia
Recent Cyber Ques
- Put the “Protected” Back in PHI: Safeguard Your Health Information with These Six Quick Tips
- Securing Devices at Home & Work: Week Two of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- 7 Basic Cybersecurity Terms You Should Know
- If You Connect It, Protect It – Week One of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Cyber Top Tip – Online Banking
- Cyber Fact – Mobile Banking
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile
- Design of Experiments for Reliability Improvement
- Test Samples: How Many Are Needed?