Quanterion Solutions marked a milestone this month, celebrating the company’s 20th anniversary. Founded in 2000, the three-person company had its first home in a former mill building in West Utica that had become the temporary home of what is now the State University of New York Polytechnic Institute (SUNY Poly) before its new campus was built. In 2005, Quanterion relocated to the newly completed SUNY campus, and since May of 2017, the company headquarters has been in its own building at 266 Genesee Street, Utica across the street from the historic Stanley Theatre. Now, more than one hundred employees are located in Utica/Rome, Albuquerque, Washington, North Carolina and Colorado. The company’s staff, consisting primarily of IT/software developers, engineers and scientists, supports numerous advanced technologies programs and technical information centers for U.S. government and commercial customers across the country.
- Introducing a New ROADS Interface!
- Quanterion a Sponsor in HUSTLE Defense Accelerator’s Demo Day
- Happy Professional Engineers Day!
- Fall 2022 Reliability Engineering Training
- Quanterion Featured in CNYBJ Cybersecurity Special Report
- New Electronic Derating Resource to Improve System Reliability
- Pieces of Pi
- Calculating an Average Infant Mortality Factor Over a Given Service Life Using the 217Plus™ Methodology
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Schoolery: The All-in-One Campus Navigation App
- Password Security
- Office 365: Worth the Switch for Identity Management?
- What is Federated Identity Management?
- Identity Management Day Resources
- Securely File Your 2021 Taxes Online
- Learn How to Avoid Scams This National Consumer Protection Week
- Digital Spring Cleaning – Protect Your Devices and Data