Quanterion announces the publication of a valuable guidance in the application of reliability growth concepts in improving products and systems. “Achieving System Reliability Growth Through Robust Design and Test” offers new definitions of how failures can be characterized, and how those new definitions can be used to develop metrics that will quantify how effective a Design for Reliability (DFR) process is in (1) identifying failure modes and (2) mitigating their root failure causes. Historically, the reliability growth process has been thought of, and treated as, a reactive approach to growing reliability based on failures “discovered” during testing or, most unfortunately, once a system/product has been delivered to a customer. This book explores the pre-test activities and opportunities that can be leveraged to promote and achieve reliability growth during the design phase of the overall system life cycle. The ability to do so as part of an integrated, proactive design environment has significant implications for developing and delivering reliable items quickly, on time and within budget. For more information or to purchase the book, Click here..
- Quanterion a Sponsor for CNY Hackathon
- Quanterion Participates in STAR-TIDES Conference
- STIRCAT – STI Retrieval and Cataloging Assistance Tool
- BFAS – Binary File Application Scanner
- Securing Internet-Connected Devices in Healthcare: Week Three of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Quanterion Solutions is a Cybersecurity Awareness Month Champion!
Recent Cyber Ques
- Data Privacy Day 2021 Events
- What Happens to My Files When I Hit “Delete?”
- Data Privacy Day Tips for Individuals and Businesses
- Data Privacy Day 2021 Resources
- Quanterion is a Data Privacy Day Champion!
- How to Shop Securely this Holiday Season
- Teaching Cybersecurity in a Shifting Technology Landscape
- Quanterion Participates in National Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week
- Launching Your Cybersecurity Career: Insight from an Expert and an Intern
- The Future of Connected Devices: Week Four of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Put the “Protected” Back in PHI: Safeguard Your Health Information with These Six Quick Tips
- Securing Devices at Home & Work: Week Two of Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile
- Design of Experiments for Reliability Improvement
- Test Samples: How Many Are Needed?