Quanterion was awarded a Cyber Security and Information Systems Information Analysis Center (CSIAC) Core Analysis Task (CAT) to perform flight tests on small Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) at the Northeast UAS Airspace Integration Research (NUAIR) Alliance test facility at the Griffiss International Airport. This effort will integrate command and control (C2) software and interfacing hardware into a commercial UAS airframe to test an experimentation capability for airspace deconfliction of autonomous or remotely-piloted aircraft. This effort will be performed in coordination with AgentFly Technologies, and the NUAIR Alliance.
- 2nd Annual Cybersecurity Awareness Colloquia
- Quanterion Solutions Exhibits at AFWERX Fusion
- Quanterion Solutions is Hosting a Webinar: “COVID-19 Lessons Learned from the Epicenter”
- Registration Available for Open Training – Winter 2020 Session!
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Fall 2020 Session!
- Quanterion Turns 20!
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile
- Design of Experiments for Reliability Improvement
- Test Samples: How Many Are Needed?