Under the company’s operation of the Data and Analysis Center for Software (DACS), Quanterion researched Cloud Computing and published Critical Review and Technology Assessment on the subject. While primarily focusing on the Government use, the document provides valuable insight to commercial parties as well. “Cloud Computing: In the Government” provides a general understanding of the concept, potential applications and its advantages as well as an informative case history of moving a company application “to the cloud.”
- Quanterion Solutions is Hosting a Webinar: “COVID-19 Lessons Learned from the Epicenter”
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Fall, and Winter 2020 Sessions!
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Fall 2020 Session!
- Quanterion Turns 20!
- Quanterion Awarded $41M for Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC)
- RMQSI & QSI Hosts Open Training – Fall 2018 Session!
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile
- Design of Experiments for Reliability Improvement
- Test Samples: How Many Are Needed?