Under a CSIAC Core Analysis Task (CAT), Quanterion recently completed the Security Authorization of six government networks under the newly adopted Risk Management Framework (RMF). The Department of Defense’s (DoD) transition from the legacy DoD Information Assurance Certification & Accreditation Process (DIACAP) has presented a significant challenge to several DoD agencies. Quanterion’s familiarity with the RMF strategy and related cybersecurity expertise allows the CSIAC to assist these organizations in:
- The development of a Security Plan
- The Security Assessment of implemented controls
- Drafting a Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) to mitigate identified vulnerabilities
- Drafting/Revision of Cybersecurity-related plans and policies
- Generating reports, and managing artifacts in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
Contact us to learn more about the RMF and how we can help your organization.