At the annual meeting of the Mohawk Valley Engineers Executive Council at the Hotel Utica, Quanterion Solutions President Preston MacDiarmid was presented the prestigious E. Quint Carr Award for outstanding contributions to the field of engineering. MacDiarmid was recognized for his accomplishments over a 30-year career in the field of reliability engineering at the Rome Air Development Center (now Air Force Research Laboratory-Rome Research Site), as the Director of the Department of Defense Reliability Analysis Center, and as President of Quanterion.
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Spring 2020 Session!
- Quanterion Turns 20!
- Quanterion Awarded $41M for Homeland Defense and Security Information Analysis Center (HDIAC)
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Spring, Fall, and Winter 2019 Sessions!
- RMQSI & QSI Hosts Open Training – Fall 2018 Session!
- Quanterion Hosts Ribbon-Cutting at New Headquarters
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile
- Design of Experiments for Reliability Improvement
- Test Samples: How Many Are Needed?