At the annual meeting of the Mohawk Valley Engineers Executive Council at the Hotel Utica, Quanterion Solutions President Preston MacDiarmid was presented the prestigious E. Quint Carr Award for outstanding contributions to the field of engineering. MacDiarmid was recognized for his accomplishments over a 30-year career in the field of reliability engineering at the Rome Air Development Center (now Air Force Research Laboratory-Rome Research Site), as the Director of the Department of Defense Reliability Analysis Center, and as President of Quanterion.
- 2nd Annual Cybersecurity Awareness Colloquia
- Quanterion Solutions Exhibits at AFWERX Fusion
- Quanterion Solutions is Hosting a Webinar: “COVID-19 Lessons Learned from the Epicenter”
- Registration Available for Open Training – Winter 2020 Session!
- Registration Available for: Open Training – Fall 2020 Session!
- Quanterion Turns 20!
Recent Reliability Ques
- Confidence Bounds on the Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) for a Time-Truncated Test
- Maintenance Planning with Wearout Failure Modes
- Maintenance Planning with a Constant Failure Rate
- Maintenance Planning with Early Failures
- Interference Stress/Strength Analysis
- Models Commonly Used to Measure Reliability Growth
- How Good Is Your Reliability Approach?
- Solving the Complex RBD-Series Parallel System with a Keystone Component
- Environmental Stress Screening: Basic Steps in Choosing an ESS Profile
- Design of Experiments for Reliability Improvement
- Test Samples: How Many Are Needed?