Over the years, Quanterion’s engineers have often been tasked to perform independent reviews (or audits) on all types of companies’ reliability approaches, and to provide advice on how they can do a better job. Based on this experience and other benchmarking efforts, we’ve developed “RASTER (Reliability Approach Self-assessment Tool including Enhancement Recommendations)” as a FREE tool for organizations to perform quick self-assessments of their approaches to reliability.
The RASTER tool asks a series of simple multiple choice questions in six areas important to designing and building reliability into products:
- Defining Reliability Program
- Developing Reliability Requirements
- Designing for Reliability
- Assessing Reliability Progress
- Measuring Product Reliability
- Ensuring Reliable Performance