Harness the power of electronic parts component data for efficient and effective MTBFs, FMEAs, and more.
EPRD-2023 includes more than one million total data records and 100,000 total components.
Subscribe to data used by engineers worldwide to meet reliability requirements for nonelectronic and electronic components.
The failure rate, mode/mechanism data you need for reliability analyses is only a subscription away.
You will view the data through ROADS, which is easily searchable and accessible directly in your web browser. No installation is required.
ROADS includes Quanterion Solutions’ popular databooks:
✓ Nonelectronic Parts Reliability Data (NPRD)
✓ Failure Mode / Mechanism Distributions (FMD)
✓ Electronic Parts Reliability Data (EPRD)
Quickly find component failure rates/modes and mechanism data for your analyses using a searchable interface.
How the Data Is Used
Engineers around the world use the reliability data to:
- Perform reliability analyses including:
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF),
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA),
- And more.
- Meet reliability requirements
- Improve product and system reliability
- Build reliability into new designs
- Produce software for calculating reliability (ask about incorporating our data!)
- And more!
How to Access the Data
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Purchase a ROADS subscription. It costs $500 per user for one year.
- Instantly receive an email with your login details. If you sign up ahead of the EPRD-2023 release, you will receive access to EPRD-2023 on the day it is released.
- Log in and search for the data you need.
That’s it! No installation required!
And the best part about getting started with ROADS? The steps are so easy that you don’t have to involve your IT department, and Quanterion Solutions (the ROADS developer and reliability data collector) is happy to help you if you have any questions.
You can always cancel your annual subscription anytime.
The ROADS interface has been recently updated, which means you can benefit from faster search capabilities. As a ROADS subscriber, you’ll have access to automatic feature and databook updates.*
Testimonial From a Current ROADS Subscriber
“It is easy to access online from my computer even if I am working from home. The Search has drop-downs to suggest nouns for items to help determine a good description of exactly the item I may be looking for. It also works by just starting to type a word which makes it pretty quick to find the item in a search.
“The failure modes listed for an item provide us with more confidence [when] we have considered all aspects of failure within our FMECA. Dates provided on the source help us determine if the data is relevant to our similar item, same for the Environment and quality fields.”
Gail F., Current ROADS Subscriber.
Access to entire databooks of failure rate and failure mode/mechanism data opens up a world of possibilities for engineers working in design, production, systems, software, electrical, mechanical, and other fields.
*New databooks will be created as data warrants.