The General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the Federal Government. The GSA MAS is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) that enables government agencies to directly access commercial products and/or services from industry experts, such as Quanterion Solutions.
GSA approved Quanterion Solutions to offer products and services under the following 12 Special Item Numbers (categories):
- Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials
- Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- Engineering Services
- Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- Web Based Marketing
- Health Information Technology Services
- Information Technology Professional Services
- Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- Integrated Logistics Support
- Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation Services
- Professional and Management Development Training
Local, state and federal government agencies now have the ability to secure Quanterion Solutions’ pre-vetted products and services at a discount in any of these areas.
The benefits of utilizing the GSA MAS contract include:
- Faster access to commercial products and services
- Customized solutions
- Price discounts
- Purchase flexibility
- Cuts through red tape to enable direct relationships with contractors
- Completed competition requirements
- Ease of use from start to finish
- Connection to state-of-the-art, pre-vetted products and services
Quanterion Solutions’ contract number is 47QRAA22D0047.
Interested to learn more? Email GSA.MAS@Quanterion.com
View Quanterion’s catalog on GSA Advantage!