Are You at Risk?
Big or small, every company, organization and individual has become a target. Regardless of whether you must comply with a national or industry-specific security standard, protecting your information systems and organizational data is critical to your business’ reputation and prosperity. The consequences of a cyber incident can involve a considerable financial loss, with a potentially devastating impact on the organization.
What We Offer
Top to bottom compliance support!
- Cyber Risk Assessments
- Security Policies
- Hardware/Software Implementation
- Get-Well Plans
- Compliance Tool Support
- Workforce Training
- Configuration Requirements Analysis
Compliance As a Service
As attacks become increasingly sophisticated and cyber events occur more frequently, what can be done to ensure your organization is not the next victim? The experts at Quanterion are here to help. Let our knowledgeable and experienced cyber professionals help your organization with every aspect of your cybersecurity program, from assessments and get well plans, to workforce training and security hardware/software configuration.
Demonstrating compliance to the most recent standards is a significant challenge. The evolving threat landscape results in a growing list of requirements, putting a significant burden on in-house IT/cyber personnel. Quanterion’s professionals have the expertise in demonstrating compliance to a variety of security frameworks:
- NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules
- Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
- NIST CSF for Critical Infrastructure
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Leverage our experience to ensure that your organization is compliant, but more importantly that the necessary safeguards are appropriately implemented so that you remain protected and prepared.
Managing Security Risk
- Assess Requirements
- Determine the required level of protection for the system(s) and data
- Select Controls
- Identify security practices/policies commensurate with the system’s required security
- Implement Controls
- Install/employ/configure appropriate technical and/or procedural solutions
- Assess Controls
- Identify security shortcomings and develop vulnerability remediation plan
- Evaluate Risk
- Determine if organization accepts the risks associated with the system’s operation
- Manage Risk
- Maintain system(s) and software while continuously monitoring security posture