Introducing the newly updated Reliability Online Automated Databook System (ROADS), used by engineers worldwide for performing reliability analyses.
Use ROADS to quickly find component failure rates/modes and mechanism data, making reliability analyses efficient and effective.
ROADS is easily searchable and directly accessible in your web browser. No installation is required. It includes:
- Nonelectronic Parts Reliability Data (NPRD)
- Electronic Parts Reliability Data (EPRD)
- Failure Mode / Mechanism Distributions (FMD)
The new ROADS interface means you can benefit from faster search capabilities. Automatic feature and databook updates are included.*
The data you need for FMEAs, MTBFs, FTAs, and other reliability analyses is only a subscription away.
Automatic feature and databook updates are included.
How the data is used
Engineers around the world use the reliability data to:
- Perform analyses including:
- Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA),
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), and
- Safety analysis
- Meet reliability requirements
- Improve the reliability of products and systems
- Build reliability into new designs
- Produce software for calculating reliability (ask about incorporating our data!)
- And more!
How to access the data
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Purchase a ROADS subscription.
- Instantly receive an email with your login details.
- Log in and search for the data you need.
That’s it! No installation required!
And the best part about getting started with ROADS? The steps are so easy that you don’t have to involve your IT department, and Quanterion Solutions (the ROADS developer and reliability data collector) is happy to help you if you have any questions.
You can always cancel your annual subscription anytime.
Interested in incorporating the databases into your software tools? Email Qinfo@quanterion.com to ask about our data agreements.
Access to entire databooks of failure rate and failure mode/mechanism data opens up a world of possibilities for engineers working in design, production, systems, software, electrical, mechanical, and other fields.