Tuesday, December 5, 2017 through Thursday, December 7, 2017
- “Quantitative Reliability Analyses – Practical Approaches” – Course Price: $1,495(Instructor: Richard Wisniewski) – seating limited to the first 10 registrants
- “Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis” – Course Price: $1,695(Instructor: Ann Marie Neufelder)
Quanterion Solutions Incorporated who operates the
Course Registration Deadline: December 1, 2017
Stetson University Center
800 Celebration Avenue, Suite 104
Celebration, FL 34747
- Orlando International Airport
Distance from Hotel: 21.0 mi (telephone – 407.825.2001)
- Kissimmee Airport
Distance from Hotel: 5.0 mi (telephone – 407.847.4600)
From Daytona Beach or Orlando (Interstate 4, westbound)
- Take I-4 West to Highway 192 East (Exit 64A) towards Kissimmee.
- Once on Highway 192, turn right at the third stoplight onto Celebration Avenue.
- Note: Turn on Celebration Avenue, not Celebration Place. (You should see the big Celebration water tower at the light where you need to make the turn.)
- Continue through three lights and four stop signs. After the fourth stop sign you will see Celebration K-8 School on the right. On the left, just past the condominiums, will be Stetson University, 800 Celebration Avenue. We are in a three-story brick building. Turn left and use our free parking.
From Tampa (Interstate 4, eastbound)
- Travel I-4 East towards Orlando.
- Take Exit 62 (Disney – Celebration). Bear right towards Celebration.
- At the stoplight (a tee in the road) turn left onto Celebration Blvd. Travel this boulevard about 1.3 miles.
- Turn right onto Waterside Drive. Travel Waterside Drive (25 mph) until it ends at Celebration Avenue.
- Turn left onto Celebration Avenue and travel for about 0.6 mile. The Stetson Center at Celebration will be on the right. It is a three-story, brick building. Turn right and use our free parking.
From Orlando International Airport
- Take the south exit out of the airport to the 417 Greenway (Toll Road) toward Tampa/Disney.
- You will travel through three toll booths. Exit at Celebration Avenue, a 50-cent toll (Exact change required).
- Turn left off the ramp toward Celebration. Continue through four stop signs (don’t count stop lights).
- After the fourth stop sign you will see Celebration K-8 School on the right. On the left, just past the condominiums, will be Stetson University, 800 Celebration Avenue. We are in a three story brick building. Turn left and use our free parking.
Stetson University recommends the following lodging if staying in the Celebration area due to their proximity to the Celebration Center.
|Noon – 1:00 P.M.
||Lunch Break – Attendees are on their own for lunch.
Multiple-Attendance Discounts (Bundle Offer)
The following discount schedule applies for course attendance by multiple persons from one corporate entity or institution when registering at the same time but you do not need to register for the same course:
|No. of Attendees
|5 or more
The course fee includes three (3) days of instruction; course notes and examples.
- The “Quantitative Reliability Analyses – Practical Approaches” Training Course also includes:
- “System Reliability Toolkit – V” publication (a $75 value)
- Quanterion’s Automated Reliability Toolkit Professional Edition (QuART PRO) Software (Full Version, a $189 value)
- The “Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis ” Training Course also includes:
- “Effective Application of Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis” publication (a $125 value)
Please Note: Attendees to the “Software Failure Modes Effects Analysis” class can purchase directly from the Instructor (Ann Marie Neufelder) at the training session, the Software FMEA toolkit at a per student cost of $299.
Cancellations received more than five (5) business days prior to the course start date are fully refundable. Cancellations received less than five (5) business days prior to the course start date are not refundable and are subject to the entire registration fee, which can be applied towards a future offering of any Quanterion Solutions Incorporated (QSI) “Open” training course of the same value. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for the registration fee. QSI reserves the right to cancel training courses at any time up to two (2) weeks prior to the start date. In the event that QSI cancels, all registration fees will be refunded in full. QSI is not responsible for charges, other than registration fees paid, incurred by registrants from cancellation of any of the courses.