Tuesday, September 18, 2018 through Thursday, September 20, 2018 – “Open Training – Fall 2018 Session”
- “Quantitative Reliability Analyses – Practical Approaches” – Instructor: Richard Wisniewski, Quanterion Solutions Incorporated – Course Price: $1,495
- “Weibull Analysis” – Instructor: Wes Fulton of Fulton Findings – Course Price: $1,750
RMQSI Knowledge Center, operated by Quanterion Solutions Incorporated
Course Registration Deadline:
September 5, 2018
San Diego Training and Conference Center
450 B Street, Suite 650
San Diego, CA 92101
Attendees driving in for the training session can park in the Training Center’s building for $28 a day, or use the ParkMe app for iPhone and Android for more affordable options.
Closest Airport — San Diego International Airport
From the San Diego International Airport
Take Harbor Drive from the Airport east toward McCain Road; Use the left 3 lanes to turn left onto W Grape Street; Use the right lane to take the Interstate 5 S ramp; Use the right lane to merge onto I-5 S; Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 16 to merge onto 10th Avenue/Tenth Avenue; Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto B Street. Destination will be on the right.
It’s about 4.2 miles, or 11 minutes, and about a $19.91 (includes 15% tip) cab ride.
The Bristol Hotel (0.3 miles from training center – about a 5 minute walk)
FREE VALET PARKING
1055 1st Ave., San Diego, CA 92101
Aug. 1st – Dec. 31st 2018 = $180
Kimpton Hotel Palomar (0.2 miles from training center – about a 4 minute walk)
1047 5th Ave. San Diego, CA 92101
Jan. 1st – Nov. 17th 2018 = $188
Corporate Code: 100242136
|Noon – 1:00 P.M.
||Lunch Break – Attendees are on their own for lunch.
Multiple-Attendance Discounts (Bundle Offer)
The following discount schedule applies for course attendance by multiple persons from one corporate entity or institution when registering at the same time but you do not need to register for the same course:
|No. of Attendees
|5 or more
The course fee includes three (3) days of instruction; course notes and examples.
- The “Quantitative Reliability Analyses – Practical Approaches” Training Course also includes:
- “System Reliability Toolkit – V” publication (a $75 value)
- Quanterion’s Automated Reliability Toolkit Professional Edition (QuART PRO) Software (Full Version, a $189 value)
- The “Weibull Analysis ” Course also includes the entire SuperSMITHTM package, a $960 value, as follows:
- A copy of The New Weibull Handbook, 5th edition
- WinSMITHTM Weibull software
- WinSMITHTM Visual software
- YBATH software
- The Computer Tutorial
- Classwork and Answers
Cancellations received more than five (5) business days prior to the course start date are fully refundable. Cancellations received less than five (5) business days prior to the course start date are not refundable and are subject to the entire registration fee, which can be applied towards a future offering of any Quanterion Solutions Incorporated (QSI) “Open” training course of the same value. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for the registration fee. QSI reserves the right to cancel training courses at any time up to two (2) weeks prior to the start date. In the event that QSI cancels, all registration fees will be refunded in full. QSI is not responsible for charges, other than registration fees paid, incurred by registrants from cancellation of any of the courses.