About Quanterion Solutions’ Reliability Data
Quanterion Solutions is renowned for its extensive reliability data collections, which includes failure rate and failure mode/mechanism data on hundreds of thousands of electronic and nonelectronic components and assemblies.
The data is contained in Quanterion’s databooks, which include
- Nonelectronic Parts Reliability Data (NPRD)
- Electronic Parts Reliability Data (EPRD)
- Failure Mode/Mechanism Distributions (FMD)
Engineers around the world use the reliability data to
- Perform analyses including Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), and safety analysis
- Improve the quality and reliability of current products and systems
- Build reliability and quality into new designs
- Extend the life and durability of hardware and software
- Produce cutting-edge software for calculating product and system reliability (ask about our data agreements!)
- And much, much more!
Access to entire databooks of failure rate and failure mode/mechanism data opens up a world of possibilities for engineers working in design, production, systems, software, electrical, mechanical, and other fields.
Quanterion Solutions is also happy to provide consulting to help you get optimal use out of the data. Email us at Qinfo@quanterion.com to learn more!
How to Access the Reliability Data
Quanterion Solutions has released a new interface that allows easy access to the databooks. The Reliability Online Automated Databook System (ROADS), is a subscription service available anywhere with an Internet connection.
ROADS was built on a long-standing tradition of improving industry access to reliability data. Features in the new version of ROADS include faster search capabilities, advanced group user management, and instant data updates as the data warrants. These features are tailored to industry needs identified by the company’s reliability, electrical and component engineers.
Visit quanterion.com/roads to learn more, demo, or buy the ROADS interface.
Interested in incorporating the databases into your software tools? Email Qinfo@quanterion.com to ask about our data agreements.
Stay up-to-date! Sign up for reliability engineering news and resources!
Find Quanterion Solutions on social media to access more reliability engineering information, resources, and more.